Ingredients & Benefits
Now that we’ve taken a look at the nutrition label, we also wanted to give you a deeper idea of the individual ingredients, so you know what benefits you are actually getting.
Organic Green Blend
- Organic Kale Powder: Kale is renowned for its nutrient-rich profile, boasting vitamins A, K, C, and minerals like manganese. It's also high in antioxidants which can help reduce oxidative stress.
- Organic Broccoli Powder: This vegetable is a fantastic source of fiber and is rich in compounds like sulforaphane that have been linked to health benefits such as enhanced heart health and antioxidant protection.
- Organic Spinach Powder: Spinach is loaded with iron, which is vital for energy production and oxygen transport in the blood, and it's also rich in lutein, which supports eye health.
Spirulina and Chlorella
- Spirulina Powder: A type of blue-green algae, spirulina is celebrated for its protein content and has a full spectrum of essential amino acids. It's also a source of B vitamins and minerals.
- Chlorella Powder: Chlorella is another algae that's high in chlorophyll and may help in detoxifying the body, improving cholesterol levels, and promoting overall immune health.
- Maca Powder: An adaptogen known to support stamina and sexual health, maca may also help improve mood and energy levels.
- Ashwagandha Extract: A well-researched adaptogen that may help the body manage stress, support mental clarity, and encourage a healthy immune system.
- Sunflower Lecithin: Acts as a source of choline, crucial for brain health and may aid in maintaining healthy cell membranes.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom Powder: This mushroom has gained popularity for its potential neuroprotective properties and may support cognitive function and memory.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Often associated with improved cognitive function, ginkgo biloba is thought to enhance blood flow to the brain and act as an antioxidant.
- Stinging Nettles: May have anti-inflammatory properties and support prostate health.
- Milk Thistle Extract: Known for its liver-protecting effects, milk thistle is often used to help detoxify the body and support liver function.
- Dandelion Powder: Typically used to support digestive health and may have diuretic properties, supporting the liver's natural detoxification processes.
- Inulin (Fructooligosaccharides): A prebiotic fiber that may enhance digestive health by feeding the beneficial gut bacteria, promoting a healthy gut microbiome.
While each of these ingredients offers benefits on its own, when combined in a blend like that of Inspired Greens, they can offer a supportive network of nutrients that contribute to various health aspects.
It's always important to consider the synergy of a supplement's ingredients, as well as their individual characteristics.
With Inspired Greens, while they do provide a substantial variety, Verve V80 surpasses in ingredient variety with its 80 different ingredients, each selected for their scientifically backed health benefits.
Inspired Greens Review: Transparency
Inspired Greens' supplement facts are fairly transparent, detailing specific dosages for most ingredients. This is a positive sign, as it allows consumers to know what they're consuming and in what amounts, which is essential for those tracking their nutrient intake closely.
The inclusion of a Probiotic Blend with 5 billion CFU is commendable, potentially aiding in gut health and digestion. The Greens + Super Foods section lists notable inclusions like organic kale, broccoli, and spinach, along with spirulina and chlorella, lending credence to their 'solid blend' claim. Adaptogens such as Maca and Ashwagandha are present to support stress response, while Neuro Support ingredients like Lion's Mane Mushroom and Ginkgo Biloba may assist cognitive function.
However, it's essential to mention that while the main ingredients are disclosed, you’re still not getting the 100% transparency as you do with Verve V80.
Inspired Greens UK Review: Pricing
Price: £40 for 30 servings
What do you get for the price? Inspired Greens offers a blend of 20 high-quality ingredients which are indeed beneficial for health and wellness.
These include greens, adaptogens, and mushrooms, among others. No doubt, these contribute to a well-rounded approach to daily nutrition and wellness.
However, when you look at the price-per-serving and compare it to other products in the market, some questions arise.
For instance, while Inspired Greens seems to offer a solid formula, its ingredient list pales in comparison to Verve V80, which boasts a comprehensive array of 80 ingredients vs Inspired Greens 20, and only costs £20 more, but gives a more complete list of benefits.
In summary, Inspired Greens has several strong points, such as its transparency on most dosages and the inclusion of a good variety of ingredients for overall health.
However, products on the market offering a wider variety of ingredients, such as Verve V80.
Verve V80 prides itself on not only being the most nutrient-dense drink on the market with its 80 ingredients but also on its cost-effectiveness, being 20% lower priced than its closest competitor.
Moreover, unlike many greens drinks that tend to have a less than desirable taste, Verve V80 is infused with real fruit to ensure a pleasant flavour.
For those on the hunt for a greens supplement, it's worth considering all aspects, including transparency, variety, and value for money. If you're interested in exploring a more extensive option that ticks these boxes, learning more about Verve V80 could be the next step in finding your ideal greens supplement.